- 2.5-hour Barcelona sunset cruise
- Watch the sunset over Barcelona aboard a luxurious yacht
- Spot landmarks such as La Sagrada Familia, Port Vell, and Barcelona Cathedral from the water
- Enjoy swimming and sunbathing in the Mediterranean Sea
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
We will meet you within the Marina Vela Marina, our boat No Limits is right in fron of the Marina office on berth number 68
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please remember to bring a towel and swim wear
- This activity is not suitable for children under the age of 2, for families with young children we can offer private charters
- Disabled access is available up to the yacht, a small gap between the yacht and pontoon means no wheelchairs can get on the yacht but it's possible to be helped aboard the short distance to the seated area
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Watersports
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Amazing 2 hour Exclusive Sunset Cruise from Barcelona.