- Learn the basics of sailing from your personal skipper
- Spot turtles, dolphins and whales in their natural environment
- Indulge in refreshments as you relax on deck
- Small-group tour limited to seven people ensures a personalised experience
Departure & Return
The exact address is Port Olimpic, Moll de la Marina, Mooring 4822. It's between the 2 towers There is a stairs walk them down (not the stairs on the ramp), go straight (with the concrete wall on your right hand and the yachts on the left) and you get on Moll de la Marina, You can also put Barcelona Sailing Day in google maps. Please leave on time as a lot of people get lost in the port. If you not can't find it ask for Moll de la Marina.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Pass by the glamorous yachts of Port Olympic, then admire views of Barceloneta beach and the Barcelona skyline as you cruise out into the Mediterranean. Sip a complimentary beer or soft drink as your captain hoists the sails and turns off the engine, and revel in the tranquility of the ocean. If you’re interested, let your captain show you the ropes and take to the helm to experience the thrill of sailing in the high seas, or else relax on deck and take in the views as you drift along the coast.
If the weather is calm enough, drop the anchor and jump off to swim in the warm Mediterranean waters, and perhaps spot dolphins, sea turtles and sunfish swimming and playing around the ship.
After an unforgettable cruise, return to shore and end your tour back at Port Olympic.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Sailing Day
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sailing Experience in Barcelona.