- Segway sightseeing tour of Barcelona
- Family-friendly and ideal for travelers with limited time in Barcelona
- Cover more ground in less time on an easy-to-operate Segway
- Tick off the Gothic Quarter, the Roman Wall, Parc de la Citadella, and the Catedral de Barcelona
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Departure & Return
100mt from metro station Jaume I (L4 - yellow line) 400mt from metro station Liceu (L3 - green line)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin by weaving your way through Barcelona’s dramatic Gothic Quarter, replete with grand architecture and winding streets. Pass the 4th-century section of Roman Wall, gaze at the Gothic façade of the Catedral de Barcelona, and then glide down to the seafront.
Capture photographs of the Mediterranean coast, recognize the iconic shape of the W Hotel, and then cruise past the beaches of La Barceloneta. After visiting the Olympic harbor, your final stop is Parc de la Citadella, whose entrance is heralded by the mighty Arc de Triomf.
Ride around the Barcelona’s green lung, learning of its history and cultural significance, and then return to your original departure point where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age to participate in a tour is 10 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please note that by local laws the minimum age to ride a Segway is 16 years old. For underaged participants we provide electric bicycles suited for children (tour price remains the same).
- Minimum weight for Segway riders is 45 kg (100 lbs) and the maximum is 117 kg (260 lbs).
- Tours have no limit of participants; by local laws, guests are divided in smaller groups of 6 participants + 1 guide. Groups will travel with a separation of no less than 50 mts (164 ft) in between.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Euro Segway Spain
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Sightseeing Segway Tour in Barcelona.