- Audio tour of Gaudi’s La Pedrera building in Barcelona
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the iconic Gaudi building
- Ogle the corkscrew chimneys on the stunning roof terrace
- Admire the decorative courtyards, murals and other original features
- See the La Pedrera apartment, a typical early 20th-century bourgeois residence
- Learn all about Gaudi at the Espai Gaudi exhibition in the attic
- Explore independently as you listen to the audio commentary
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
What To Expect
Collect your audio guide and pop in your headphones to begin listening to commentary that chronicles the life and work of celebrated architect Antoni Gaudi. Stroll thorough richly decorated lobbies and extensive courtyards embellished in typical Gaudi style; admire kaleidoscopic murals and mosaics then explore the Exhibition Hall to see impressive stair columns. Enter the La Perdera apartment to see an accurate recreation of a bourgeois apartment in the building during 20th century.
Rise to the remarkable roof terrace to observe the jewel in the buildings architectural crown; gaze at the imitable corkscrew chimneys and absorb panoramic vistas of Barcelona’s spectacular skyline before descending to the Espau Gaudi to peruse enticing exhibition detailing the architect’s life and works.
After the captivating commentary of the audio guide ends, you are free to enjoy independent exploration of the building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Flash photography and tripods are prohibited
- Note the ticket is only valid for the day selected at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- La Pedrera-Casa Milà has a left-luggage room where you can leave anythinig you want in order to make your visit more comfortable (Baby strollers, backpacks, suitcases, tripods, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fundacio Catalunya La Pedrera
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by La Pedrera-Casa Milà Skip the Line Admission Ticket with Audioguide .