- A guided walking tour of the extraordinary Parc Güell
- Discover Gaudi's unique architecture and style
- Admire Parc Güell's bizarre shapes and colors
- Professional and informative local guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Make your own way to the entrance of Parc Güell to start your exploration. Check with your tour operator at the time of booking to confirm the exact location and time of your meeting. Then follow your guide inside this fascinating public space to begin your visit. This one-of-a-kind architectural gem was built by the famed Antoni Gaudí in the early 1900s, based on a commission from Count Güell, a Barcelona local who hoped to create a residential estate for local families. After plans for the on-site housing were scrapped, the area was transformed into a public park for use by Barcelona residents.
Enter the park via the site's main staircase, which is dominated by a rainbow-colored lizard adorned with an intricate mosaic of tiles. This detailed style of tile work is known as trencadís, and is considered one of the characteristic design techniques of Barcelona. As you continue further inside the park, stop at its main square, which is flanked by the wavy profile of the snake-like trencadís-covered bench.
Step below the square, and see the park's lower court. This intricately-designed area is supported by a phalanx of 86 Doric columns, along with walking paths and viaducts set on sloping columns. Many have remarked on the symbiotic relationship between Gaudí's designs and the natural world, a relationship which is evident in the tree-like design of the lower court's columns.
Finish your visit to this amazing park at the small on-site house, which Gaudí once-occupied for a short stay. The house has been transformed into a museum, including a variety of furniture created by this genius craftsman.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- A maximum of 9 people per booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Please be aware that the tour is a walking, we kindly advise you to use comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Julia Travel S.L
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Gaudi's Park Guell Guided Tour with Skip the Line Ticket .
- "There are many areas under restoration but still worth the visit." See review