4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bike your way around the barrios of Barcelona on this half-day bike tour. Venture off-the-beaten-track and explore the sides of the city normally hidden from tourists with a varied itinerary that can be customized to the preferences of the group. Pedal along the palm-lined promenade of Marbella Beach, hop off to admire the magnificent Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau or glide past the boutiques of Gracia, then stop to enjoy hot chocolate and churros (own expense).
- Explore off-the-beaten-track in Barcelona’s vibrant neighborhoods
- See less-known sights like Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau or Marbella Beach
- Get insider tips on shops, cafés and attractions from a local guide
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced and fun local guide!
Bike helmet (optional, available on request)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Carrer de Cervantes, 5 , Carrer de Cervantes, 5, 08002 Barcelona, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats (free of charge!) are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Travellers must be able to ride a bike
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Steel Donkey Bike Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Barcelona Off the Beaten Track Bike Tour ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Barcelona Off the Beaten Track Bike Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Barcelona Off the Beaten Track Bike Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Barcelona Off the Beaten Track Bike Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Barcelona Off the Beaten Track Bike Tour
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBarcelonaMountain Bike Tours - CataloniaHistorical Tours - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaMountain Bike Tours - TarragonaHistorical Tours - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaMountain Bike Tours - GironaHistorical Tours - GironaHalf-day Tours - GironaCategory
El Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria) Tours & TicketsMt. Tibidabo Tours & TicketsMontjuic Park (Parc de Montjuïc) Tours & TicketsBarcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme) Tours & TicketsPlaca de Sant Felip Neri Tours & TicketsForum Park (Parc del Forum) Tours & TicketsSt. James Square (Plaça de Sant Jaume) Tours & TicketsCatalunya Square (Plaça de Catalunya) Tours & TicketsLabyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta) Tours & TicketsOld Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm) Tours & TicketsGaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí) Tours & TicketsIlla Fantasia Water Park Tours & TicketsPyrenees Mountains Tours & TicketsPort Olímpic Tours & TicketsBarcelona Zoo Tours & TicketsMosaiccos Tours & TicketsPlaca del Rei Tours & TicketsErotic Museum of Barcelona (Museu de l'Erotica) Tours & TicketsSt. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet) Tours & TicketsSaint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi) Tours & Tickets