- Full-day, small-group tour by minivan to Tarragona and Sitges
- Explore Tarragona's aqueduct, forum and circus
- Enjoy seaside views at the tranquil Roc de Sant Gaieta
- Visit Sitges' beaches, cafes, and boutiques
- Transport by comfortable air-conditioned minivan inlcuded
Departure & Return
All of our tours meet at our office, which is directly across from the outside cafe area of the Palau de la Musica. We advise that you arrive 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Depending on the size of the tour and the traffic conditions on the day of the tour, you will return either to our office or to Placa Catalunya, which is just an easy 3-5 minutes walk from the office.
What To Expect
Start your morning at 8:30am in central Barcelona near Via Laietana, continuing by minivan to the former Roman stronghold of Tarragona. Trace the footsteps of ancient Romans as you explore the city’s aqueduct, and discover its Old Quarter, complete with its impressive cathedral.
Make a brief stop in Roc de Sant Gaieta, a small coastal town where you’ll have time to absorb its unique seaside flair, before continuing on to Sitges. This historic fishing village has transformed over the years into a hip beachfront community, offering a wealth of boutiques, cafes, and bars among its whitewashed architecture. Enjoy some time in this atmospheric community before returning to Barcelona.
Arrive back in central Barcelona around 7pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Because we believe in time off the bus and give you opportunities to get out and about, please bring suitable clothing, footwear, and sun protection. You will also have an opportunity to go swimming in Sitges, if you would like to swim, bring your swimming costume and a beach towel.
- This tour operates in English only.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Catalunya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Roman Tarragona and Glamorous Sitges Small Group Tour from Barcelona.