11 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get your passport ready to visit three countries in one day during this private whistle-stop tour of sites in Spain, Andorra, and France from Barcelona. Start your trip with hassle-free hotel pickup, and then head to must-see locations along the Spanish, French, and Andorran borders such as the medieval town of Baga, Mirador del Roc del Quer viewpoint, and a ski resort in the Pyrenees.
- Spain, Andorra, and France sightseeing tour from Barcelona
- Travel between sights in efficient private transportation
- Cross international borders with a guide by your side
- Private tour for six people or fewer ensures personalized attention
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and Drop-Off From Hotel, Cruise Port or Airport
Comfortable Seat In Mercedes Vehicle
Private Tour / Private Driver Guide
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
1- This Tour is included Free Pick-up and Drop-off Service.
*** We Would Pick you Up From Any Accessible Hotel, Apartment , Cruise Port or Airport in Barcelona !
2- Please make sure to include Hotel name or address of your accommodation when booking. If your Hotel or Address is not listed, Please type your Hotel name or Apartment Address in the Hotel Field .
3- We will send a message 24 hours prior tour departure time through the booking system to inform you pick-up time at your hotel as well as the name of your guide.
- Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 08820 El Prat de Llobregat Spain
- Port Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This Tour Transportation is by Mercedes Mini-Van with Full Comfortable seat and adequate legroom .
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Valid passport is Required on the day of travel for Each Traveler And it is possible to Stamping Your Passport With Beautiful Stamp of Andorra at the border
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the Traveler
- Travelers would have enough time for having breakfast , coffee and lunch as well as stopping in all photo locations across the road
- Travel Plan could be customize according to Travelers interests . For Example in Andorra you could do shopping or Instead exploring more attractions
- We are considering all updates from health authorities and World Health Organization (WTO) and all our masked staff are following daily self-monitoring health guidelines. Vehicles are being cleaned before and after each service with certified cleaning material. We provide masks, gloves and disinfectant Gel to the client based on prior request for free of charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- Depending to the country that you are coming from, it may be required to present COVID-19 vaccine certificate, negative PCR test or the document that confirm you are recovered from the disease. Please contact your local authorities before your travel and be sure about what (documents/certificates) you may need for travelling to Spain and France
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Y DayTrips
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during France, Andorra, Spain in One Day Trip From Barcelona (Private Tour + Pick-up)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during France, Andorra, Spain in One Day Trip From Barcelona (Private Tour + Pick-up)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during France, Andorra, Spain in One Day Trip From Barcelona (Private Tour + Pick-up)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
France, Andorra, Spain in One Day Trip From Barcelona (Private Tour + Pick-up)
11 to 12 hours
12 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBarcelonaShore Excursions - CataloniaBus Tours - CataloniaCity Tours - CataloniaPorts of Call Tours - CataloniaFull-day Tours - CataloniaShore Excursions - TarragonaBus Tours - TarragonaCity Tours - TarragonaPorts of Call Tours - TarragonaFull-day Tours - TarragonaShore Excursions - GironaBus Tours - GironaCity Tours - GironaPorts of Call Tours - GironaFull-day Tours - GironaCategory
Barcelona ZooSaint Jordi Palace (Palau Sant Jordi)MaremagnumPasseig de GraciaCau Ferrat Museum (Museu del Cau Ferrat)Casa Bacardí SitgesGaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)El PoblenouTeatre PolioramaSt. Benet Monastery (Món Sant Benet)Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Museu Egipci de Barcelona)Joan Miró Museum (Fundació Joan Miró)La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)Llobregat Delta (Delta del Llobregat)Catalan Regional Government Building (Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya)Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)Tibidabo Amusement Park (Parc d'Atraccions Tibidabo)Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)Pyrenees MountainsBarcelona Museum of Modernism (Museu del Modernisme)