2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Certified guide with specialization in archeology and cultural heritage
Interpreter specialized in your language
Quick access to sites to visit
Entrance ticket to the Succorpo of the Cathedral
Departure & Return
Largo Chiurlia, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
Ruderi di Santa Maria del Buon Consiglio, Vico Forno S. Scolastica, 67, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Baritours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Archaeological tour of Bari: the treasures of the Old City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Archaeological tour of Bari: the treasures of the Old City?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Archaeological tour of Bari: the treasures of the Old City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Archaeological tour of Bari: the treasures of the Old City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 191288P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBariArchaeology Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaArchaeology Tours - MateraHistorical Tours - MateraArchaeology Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory