2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Certified guide with specialization in archeology and cultural heritage
Interpreter specialized in your language
Quick access to sites to visit
Entrance ticket to the Succorpo of the Cathedral
Departure & Return
Largo Chiurlia, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
Vico Forno S. Scolastica, 67, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Baritours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Archaeological tour of Bari: the treasures of the Old City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Archaeological tour of Bari: the treasures of the Old City?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Archaeological tour of Bari: the treasures of the Old City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Archaeological tour of Bari: the treasures of the Old City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBariArchaeology Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaArchaeology Tours - MateraWalking Tours - MateraHistorical Tours - MateraArchaeology Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoWalking Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory