- Take a 3-hour hands-on pasta making class in the coastal city of Bari
- Learn to make pasta from scratch using proper ingredients and techniques
- Use your fresh pasta to create a delicious meal paired with a local wine
- Enjoy a personalized experience with this small-group cooking class
Departure & Return
Via Giulio Petroni, 117, 70125 Bari, BA stair B, buzz Orofino
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- the cooking class is not available during National holidays
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Bari: Traditional Italian pasta Hands-on cooking class.
- "Highly recommend this to anyone who would like to have a genuine taste of Bari!" See review