Bari Bike Tour with Pasta Experience
Lowest Price Guarantee
up to 24 hours in advance
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Pedal through Bari on a bike tour, then finish in the home of a local signora, cooking a pasta dish typical of the Puglia region. The experience starts with a ride through the city’s handsome Old Town to discover landmarks as the Basilica of St. Nicholas and striking Bari Cathedral. Follow your guide through the modern French side of the city, then call in at a local home to make orecchiette pasta pomodoro by hand. A glass of the intense primitivo local wine is included as you eat.
- Bike tour and Bari pasta class with a private guide
- Explore the cobbles of Bari Old Town by bike
- Cycle past the Basilica of St. Nicholas and its crypt
- Visit Bari’s French enclave with its seaside fish market
- Create a traditional Puglian orecchiette pasta dish
- Eat your creations with a glass of the local primitivo red wine
2 Hours bicycle tour
Pasta, wine and home made italian ice cream taste
Free wifi and storage
Entrance fees to museums
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Strada Vallisa, 81, 70122 Bari BA, Italy
2: Bari, Porto, 70122 Bari, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when you book with 2 paying adults; all children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and reboarding time
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- All heights must be advised at time of booking; leave these details in the 'Special Requirements' box when you book
- Infant seats are available on request
- OPERATED BY Velo Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bari Bike Tour with Pasta Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bari Bike Tour with Pasta Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bari Bike Tour with Pasta Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bari Bike Tour with Pasta Experience?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 6914P12
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesAudio GuidesCooking ClassesMountain Bike ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesTransfers & Ground TransportBariUnique Experiences - PugliaAudio Guides - PugliaCooking Classes - PugliaMountain Bike Tours - PugliaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PugliaHalf-day Tours - PugliaUnique Experiences - MateraAudio Guides - MateraCooking Classes - MateraMountain Bike Tours - MateraSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - MateraHalf-day Tours - MateraUnique Experiences - Alberobello & LocorotondoAudio Guides - Alberobello & LocorotondoCooking Classes - Alberobello & LocorotondoMountain Bike Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Alberobello & LocorotondoHalf-day Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory