2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend a few hours experiencing the medieval town of Barletta with a guide. Explore ancient cathedrals, castles, and wineries, and admire Romanesque and gothic architecture. Ideal for history buffs, or anyone interested in exploring more of Italy. The walking tour allows you to get up close and learn about the city. Stop at a local coffee shop and try an “espressino” before the tour ends.
- Explore the medieval town of Barletta and visit historic sights
- Learn local history from your guide and visit an 11th century castle and winery
- See the Cathedral of Santa Maria Maggiore, built in the 12 century
- Walk through the town’s historic village and sample a traditional “espressino”
Saved to wishlist!
Certified tour guide
Tasting of typical "Espressino"
Castle and winery entrance tickets: 6 Euro (3 Euro for over 65 and students)
De Nittis Picture Gallery Ticket (optional visit): 6 Euro
Transfers to / from Bari airport/port
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointViale Fratelli Cervi, 76121 Barletta BT, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gennaro Pignataro
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBariCity Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaCoffee & Tea Tours - PugliaCity Tours - MateraWalking Tours - MateraCoffee & Tea Tours - MateraCity Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoWalking Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCoffee & Tea Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory