Are you interested in?
136 Tours & Activities
Castel del Monte Tours
33 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
232 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get up close and personal with one of southern Italy’s most significant medieval landmarks on this in-depth tour of the Castel del Monte in Puglia. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the 13th-century hilltop castle is renowned for its unique octagonal construction and fusion of different architectural traditions. In the company of your guide, explore inside and out, admire views overlooking the countryside, and learn all about its unusual history.
- Go on an in-depth, informative tour of the Castel del Monte
- Get up close and personal with a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Learn all about the history of the landmark from your guide
- Admire lofty views of the scenic countryside as you go
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Entrance fees to Castel del Monte
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Castel del Monte, 76123 Andria BT, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gennaro Pignataro
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBariCity Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaCity Tours - MateraWalking Tours - MateraHistorical Tours - MateraCity Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoWalking Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory