8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced GoinItaly Driver/Tour Leader
Local Guides in Alberobello, Lecce, Otranto, Galatina, and Castel del Monte
Wine, Cheese, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil tastings
Entrance Fees to Included Attractions
Alcoholic drinks are not included when not stated.
Departure & Return
Corso Cavour, 32, 70121 Bari BA, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for vegans.
- GoinItaly will not be held responsible for any guests not informing us of food allergies or dietary restrictions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GoinItaly
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during DISCOVERY OF PUGLIA Small Group Tour: 8 Days / 7 Nights?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during DISCOVERY OF PUGLIA Small Group Tour: 8 Days / 7 Nights?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during DISCOVERY OF PUGLIA Small Group Tour: 8 Days / 7 Nights?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during DISCOVERY OF PUGLIA Small Group Tour: 8 Days / 7 Nights?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingBariBus Tours - PugliaMulti-day Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - PugliaBus Tours - MateraMulti-day Tours - MateraHistorical Tours - MateraBus Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoMulti-day Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory