Are you interested in?
34 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
233 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 2 Days in Bari
12 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Avoid the hassle of planning and navigating on your own when you book a walking tour through the seaside town of Polignano a Mare. As you make your way to the city’s highlights, your guide provides insight into local customs and points out hidden gems often passed over by visitors. Flexible departure times are available to fit any traveler’s schedule.
- Discover the historic center of Polignano a Mare on a walking tour
- Learn about the history and culture of the town from your guide
- Take in the views of the azure waters of the Adriatic Sea
- Tour is offered in German, English, Spanish, French, and Italian
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointMeeting point with a local guide: Lungomare Domenico Modugnoi (next to the bronze statue of Domenico Modugno)
GPS coordinates: 40.997245, 17.217082
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- OPERATED BY Gennaro Pignataro
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P32
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingBariCity Tours - PugliaWalking Tours - PugliaCity Tours - MateraWalking Tours - MateraCity Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoWalking Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory