Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
131 Tours & Activities
Castel del Monte Tours
33 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
233 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Castel del Monte, a 13th-century castle known for its octagonal shape and its eight towers, is one of the most important medieval landmarks in southern Italy. On this private tour of the castle, you’ll admire its exterior, discover its interior (entry own expense), and learn all about its colorful history from your guide. Pick your own departure time to suit your schedule, and get up close and personal with the UNESCO-listed site.
- A private tour makes for an intimate way to see the sights
- Learn all about the history of the distinctive Castel del Monte
- Choose a departure time that best fits your schedule
- Enjoy an up-close encounter with this UNESCO-listed landmark
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees to Castel del Monte
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointCastel del Monte, SS170dir, km 0, Strada Statale 170, 76123 Andria BT, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gennaro Pignataro
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBariHistorical Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - MateraHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory