Are you interested in?
136 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
170 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 2 Days in Bari
12 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
With a history dating back from the Bronze Age to the Messapian era and the Roman conquest, the ruins of Gnatia rank among the most significant in Puglia—but exploring without a guide means missing out on the hidden secrets. On this tour, make the most of your visit with the services of a private guide and learn the stories behind landmarks including the criptoportico, the Via Traiana, and the Roman basilica.
- Explore the ruins of Gnatia with your private guide
- Discover sites of interest including the Via Traiana and the Roman basilica
- Admire the powerful defense walls and the necropolis
- Gain added insight into the ruins’ historic significance
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointMeeting point with the guide: outside ticket office Egnazia archeological museum
GPS coordinates: 40.886225, 17.386794
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gennaro Pignataro
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P52
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursBariHistorical Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - MateraHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory