Are you interested in?
143 Tours & Activities
166 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 2 Days in Bari
12 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bypass the crowds of tourists, and venture to one of Puglia’s most evocative destinations, on this private walking tour of Conversano. Located less than an hour by car from Bari, the ancient town offers a glimpse into Puglia’s millennia of history. Meet your guide at a convenient starting point, and set off. You’ll see Conversano’s medieval castle, will visit its Romanesque cathedral, will admire the Monastery of San Benedetto, and more.
- See a side of Puglia many visitors miss when you tour scenic Conversano
- A private tour gives you an intimate way to explore the town
- Visit Conversano’s historical castle, cathedral, monastery, and more
- Learn all about the town and its rich history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointMeeting point with the guide: Piazza Castello (next the castle ticket office)
GPS coordinates: 40.969227, 17.115288
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gennaro Pignataro
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 32810P47
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursBariHistorical Tours - PugliaHistorical Tours - MateraHistorical Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory