8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Piazza Aldo Moro, Bari BA, Italy
At the entrance of the main train station
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2020 - 12/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gianluca Guadagnino
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during TOUR - Matera and Castelmezzano (Dolomiti Lucane National Park)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during TOUR - Matera and Castelmezzano (Dolomiti Lucane National Park)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during TOUR - Matera and Castelmezzano (Dolomiti Lucane National Park)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during TOUR - Matera and Castelmezzano (Dolomiti Lucane National Park)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
TOUR - Matera and Castelmezzano (Dolomiti Lucane National Park)
8 to 9 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBariShore Excursions - PugliaBus Tours - PugliaCity Tours - PugliaPorts of Call Tours - PugliaFull-day Tours - PugliaShore Excursions - MateraBus Tours - MateraCity Tours - MateraPorts of Call Tours - MateraFull-day Tours - MateraShore Excursions - Alberobello & LocorotondoBus Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCity Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoPorts of Call Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoFull-day Tours - Alberobello & LocorotondoCategory