8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the best of the Mt. Rigi region without the hassle of planning on this comprehensive day tour. Enjoy the luxury of having a private guide just to yourself, with a convenient meeting at your hotel. Get access to incredible views by traveling on a mix of trains, a boat, and a cogwheel railway. Enjoy a cruise along Lake Lucerne, visit Viznau, and go to the scenic Arth-Goldau.
- Find the most scenic spots around Mt. Rigi with the help of a guide
- Avoid the stress of booking transport—all transfers are included
- Access incredible mountain views by going on a scenic river cruise
- Explore Mt. Rigi’s outdoor sites with a guide so you don’t get lost
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
local tourguide operated by Swiss Travel Guide for your party only
all transportation fees for train, coghwheel railway and boat cruise
Food and drinks
personal expenses during the tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- St. Johann cruise pier
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SwissTravelGuide.ch
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mount Rigi with Lake Cruise Private Tour from Basel?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mount Rigi with Lake Cruise Private Tour from Basel?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mount Rigi with Lake Cruise Private Tour from Basel?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mount Rigi with Lake Cruise Private Tour from Basel?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Mount Rigi with Lake Cruise Private Tour from Basel
9 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursDay CruisesFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBaselRail Tours - ZurichNature and Wildlife - ZurichWater Tours - ZurichDay Cruises - ZurichFull-day Tours - ZurichRail Tours - LucerneNature and Wildlife - LucerneWater Tours - LucerneDay Cruises - LucerneFull-day Tours - LucerneRail Tours - StrasbourgNature and Wildlife - StrasbourgWater Tours - StrasbourgDay Cruises - StrasbourgFull-day Tours - StrasbourgCategory