9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See UNESCO World Heritage sites, Cotswolds villages, and more on this full-day tour from Bath. Depart early in the morning and head to the world-famous Stonehenge (entry own expense), where you’ll skip the crowds and explore with an audio guide. Continue to other nearby highlights, including Avebury Stone Circle and Silbury Hill, before visiting the Tudor–era Lacock Abbey. End the day at Castle Combe: one of the Cotswolds’ prettiest villages.
- Leave the planning and logistics to someone else on this stress-free tour
- Explore UNESCO-listed Stonehenge with an audio guide
- Discover Neolithic monuments, villages, abbeys, and more, all in one day
- Round-trip transit from Bath makes touring the countryside simple
Saved to wishlist!
Does not include cost of Stonehenge entrance tickets. Payment for Stonehenge is made on the day.
Departure & Return
1 N Parade, Bath BA1 1NS, UK
Outside the Abbey Hotel
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Booster seats available for children age 3+
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mad Max Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stonehenge, Avebury, Cotswolds. Small guided day tour from Bath (Max 12 persons)?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Stonehenge, Avebury, Cotswolds. Small guided day tour from Bath (Max 12 persons)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stonehenge, Avebury, Cotswolds. Small guided day tour from Bath (Max 12 persons)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Stonehenge, Avebury, Cotswolds. Small guided day tour from Bath (Max 12 persons)
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBathBus Tours - South West EnglandAudio Guides - South West EnglandArchaeology Tours - South West EnglandHistorical Tours - South West EnglandFull-day Tours - South West EnglandCategory