- Cook inside a local’s 150-year-old farmhouse in Oberaudorf
- Learn how to cook a Bavarian-style dinner, complete with schnitzel and strudel
- Take home Bavarian recipes to make at home after your cooking class
- Pickup/drop-off from the Oberaudorf train station offered at an additional cost
Departure & Return
We can gladly pick you op at the Oberaudorf Main trainstation. It is a direct train from Munich without any changes. You'll see the Adventure Bavaria sign or the lederhosen & dirndl to know your in the right place. We can of course arrange transfer from Munich at an added cost.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Bavaria
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.