1 to 3 hours (Approx.)
The Summer Palace (Yiheyuan) is one of Beijing’s top attractions, and the crowds it attracts are testament to its popularity. Beat the long lines of tourists waiting to purchase an entrance pass by booking your admission ticket in advance—a hassle-free way for time-limited to travelers to save hours of waiting in line. A digital QR code allows you to avoid the hassle of finding a printer, leaving you more time to explore one of China’s best-preserved royal residences.
- Beat the crowds by purchasing your Summer Palace (Yiheyuan) admission ticket in advance
- A time-saving option for first-time visitors with only a couple of days in Beijing
- Save up to two hours of waiting in line to purchase your entrance pass
- A digital QR code sent directly to your mobile means you don't need to print anything out
Saved to wishlist!
Summer Palace Main Entrance Ticket
Extra optional attractions inside the park
Audio guide in 19 languages
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: After booking, you may receive an instant confirmation email or mobile ticket, but these CANNOT be used to redeem your entrance ticket
- You will receive a separate voucher email via the local operator with your admission ticket with QR Code within 5 days of your selected entry day
- If your travel window is within 3 days from your booking day, you will receive your admission ticket with QR Code within 20 hours
- Redemption Method: Use your QR Code at the ticket office entrance or scan your QR code at the gate's entrance machine for direct access
- Trouble at Entrance: If you are having trouble at the entrance, please see the ticket attendant at the ticket office. Please note that their English may be limited
- Children under 6 years old or under 1.2 meters high access for free.
- Redemption time: 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Tickets must be used on the specific day
- Tickets can only be used once. Re-entry not allowed
- All guests under the same reservation must enter the park together
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beijing Variarts Tours Activities Ltd
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Beijing Summer Palace Admission Ticket
1 to 3 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesBeijingAttractions & Museums - Northern ChinaAttractions & Museums - TianjinAttractions & Museums - DatongCategory
Great Wall at Jiankou Tours & TicketsCuandixia Village Tours & TicketsPearl Market (Hongqiao Market) Tours & TicketsYandai Byway (Yandai Xiejie) Tours & TicketsLongqingxia Ravine Tours & TicketsBeijing Zoo Tours & TicketsChina World Trade Center (Guomao) Tours & TicketsGreat Hall of the People Tours & TicketsInner Court (Nei Ting) Tours & TicketsMeridian Gate (Wumen) Tours & TicketsChaoyang Theatre Tours & TicketsNine Dragon Screen at the Palace Museum Tours & TicketsNational Museum of China (NAMOC) Tours & TicketsChaoyang Park Tours & TicketsBeijing Aquarium (Beijing Haiyangguan) Tours & TicketsHuanghuacheng Great Wall Tours & TicketsShijia Hutong Museum Tours & TicketsDingling Tomb (Mausoleum of Emperor Wanli) Tours & TicketsJuyongguan Great Wall (Great Wall at Juyong Pass) Tours & TicketsThe Legend of Kung Fu Show Tours & Tickets