- Visit Antalya Aquarium, one of the biggest in Europe
- Marvel at the Duden Waterfalls and Antalya cliffs (full-day tour)
- Explore Antalya’s atmospheric Old Town, ‘Kaleici’ on a walking tour (full-day tour)
- Admire landmarks such as Hadrian’s Gate, the Bramn Tower, and Yivli Minare Mosque (full-day tour)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Upgrade to the full-day tour and enjoy a guided walking tour of Kaleici, Antalya’s atmospheric Old Town. Follow your guide around the maze of cobbled lanes, stopping to browse the many handicrafts and souvenir shops, then marvel at Antalya’s Roman, Byzantine, and Seljuq monuments as you pass Hadrian’s Gate, the Bramn Tower, and the Yivli minare Mosque.
Finish by taking in the views over Antalya Harbor and the Mediterranean coast, including Duden Waterfall, before being dropped back at your hotel.
Note: Entrance fee to aquarium included. Extra entertainment in aquarium: 7D cinema, terrarium, snow room not included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- child passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metin Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff