- Sunset sailing cruise on the Tagus River in Lisbon
- Sail past landmarks like Belém Tower, Praça do Comércio, 25th of April Bridge, and São Jorge Castle
- Watch the sunset from the deck of the sailboat while sailing on the calm Tagus River
- Have the option to purchase wine and soft drinks on board
- Learn about Lisbon’s history and attractions from the captain’s commentary
Departure & Return
15 minutes before departure time in our Van that is located in front of gate 1 of marina Doca do Bom Sucesso and next to BP gas station, between Altis Belem Hotel and Vela Latina restaurant, near Belem Tower monument.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code: we recommend comfortable clothes, sport shoes, sunglasses and a coat.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants and children must be always mentioned in the booking as they count towards the boat`s maximum occupancy
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taguscruises Boat Tours Yacht Charter
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands