Departure & Return
Cruise ship passengers, meet us out side of thermal one at the FSTV port and look for our representatives holding a sign saying “Explore Belize Caves”. Hotel guests, we will meet you st your hotel lobby between 8 am and 8:30 am. Guests coming from the bigger islands, we meet at the water taxi
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Belize Caves
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by A trip to Altun Ha Maya Ruins and Cave Tubing the underworld .