4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the cities and sights of northern Morocco on a 4-day tour from Tarifa, Spain. After a ferry ride across the Strait of Gibraltar, your Morcco adventure begins in Tangier, continuing to Meknes, Fez, and Chefchaouen. Activities and attractions include Roman ruins, Moorish architecture, shopping in souks, Cap Spartel, and Hercules Cave. Three nights of accommodation are included.
- Admire the sights and scenery of Morocco with hassle-free transportation
- Spend two nights in Fez and one night in Chefchaouen
- Visit Volubilis, Fez, Chefchaouen, and Tangier with local guides
- Round-trip ferry transport provided from Tarifa to Tangier
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Round trip ferry tickets Spain / Morocco / Spain
Lunch and dinner
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in costa del sol
- Málaga-Costa del Sol Airport, Av. del Comandante García Morato, s/n, 29004, Málaga, Spain
- Malaga port
- Tangier port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JTT Morocco
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Days Morocco Tour From Spain?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Days Morocco Tour From Spain?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Days Morocco Tour From Spain?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Days Morocco Tour From Spain?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Days Morocco Tour From Spain
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursMulti-day ToursExtremeShopping ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesShopping & FashionPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBenahavisShore Excursions - Andalucia4WD Tours - AndaluciaSporting Events - AndaluciaBus Tours - AndaluciaMulti-day Tours - AndaluciaExtreme - AndaluciaShopping Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaPorts of Call Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaShore Excursions - Marbella4WD Tours - MarbellaSporting Events - MarbellaBus Tours - MarbellaMulti-day Tours - MarbellaExtreme - MarbellaShopping Tours - MarbellaWalking Tours - MarbellaPorts of Call Tours - MarbellaHistorical Tours - MarbellaShore Excursions - Malaga4WD Tours - MalagaSporting Events - MalagaBus Tours - MalagaMulti-day Tours - MalagaExtreme - MalagaShopping Tours - MalagaWalking Tours - MalagaPorts of Call Tours - MalagaHistorical Tours - MalagaCategory