- Day trip to Guadalest and Algar from Benidorm
- See the sights you’re most interested in with free time at each location
- Admission to Algar Waterfalls included, plus discounts at local museums
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included for an effortless tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- People with walking difficulties will not be able to access most parts of the Algar Waterfalls due to the number of steps
- Manual collapsible wheelchairs can be stored in the coach luggage hold, however, the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Please provide a mobile number at the time of booking so that we can contact you in the event that we have any difficulty locating you
- Dress code: Comfortable clothes and shoes. Bring swimwear, towel and change of clothes if you plan on bathing at the waterfalls
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Round Town Travel S.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The waters were in full flow so no swimming allowed but not sure if I'd have taken a dip in February even though the water felt warmish." See review
- "Katie was so good as our tour guide , she told lots nice facts about area, bus was so comfortable only algar weather wasn't't that good but even in the rain looks amamzing!" See review