- Excellent value for money
- Popular choice with kids
- Small group ensures personal service
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
Departure & Return
Departure Point: VILLAJOYOSA CITY Meeting point: Mouth of the River Amadorio, by the central beach and close to old town. Address: VULLAJOYOSA Carrer Arsenal.- Central beach Dates: Daily Return point: Tour ends at the chocolate and Museum Valor Factory.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under, unless the weight is over 38 Kgs ( 6 stone / 88 lbs)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY BENSEGWAY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands