2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Dip your oars into the turquoise water near Jávea with this stand-up paddleboard experience. On a carefully planned route that’s chosen for its scenery, you’ll make your way to a blue lagoon to swim, snorkel, or jump off a sea cliff (if you dare). No SUP experience is necessary, and you’ll get an introduction to the sport from a local guide.
- Discover the local blue lagoon, and find the best spots to snorkel
- Learn how to paddleboard amid the beauty of the Costa Blanca
- Get tips and safety instructions from an instructor before you start
- Paddle in a small group of 10 people to ensure assistance is nearby
Saved to wishlist!
English, Spanish and French guides
Departure & Return
Av. del Tio Catala, 45, 03738 Jávea, Alicante, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Siesta Advisor
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paddle SUP Secret Blue Lagoon & Cave Tour in Javea ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Paddle SUP Secret Blue Lagoon & Cave Tour in Javea ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paddle SUP Secret Blue Lagoon & Cave Tour in Javea ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paddle SUP Secret Blue Lagoon & Cave Tour in Javea ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Paddle SUP Secret Blue Lagoon & Cave Tour in Javea
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBenidormStand Up Paddleboarding - Costa BlancaSnorkeling - Costa BlancaStand Up Paddleboarding - AlicanteSnorkeling - AlicanteStand Up Paddleboarding - ValenciaSnorkeling - ValenciaCategory