2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Dip your oars into the turquoise water near Jávea with this stand-up paddleboard experience. On a carefully planned route that’s chosen for its scenery, you’ll make your way to a blue lagoon to swim, snorkel, or jump off a sea cliff (if you dare). No SUP experience is necessary, and you’ll get an introduction to the sport from a local guide.
- Discover the local blue lagoon, and find the best spots to snorkel
- Learn how to paddleboard amid the beauty of the Costa Blanca
- Get tips and safety instructions from an instructor before you start
- Paddle in a small group of 10 people to ensure assistance is nearby
Saved to wishlist!
English, Spanish and French guides
Departure & Return
Av. del Tio Catala, 45, 03738 Jávea, Alicante, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Siesta Advisor
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paddle SUP Secret Blue Lagoon & Cave Tour in Javea ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Paddle SUP Secret Blue Lagoon & Cave Tour in Javea ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paddle SUP Secret Blue Lagoon & Cave Tour in Javea ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paddle SUP Secret Blue Lagoon & Cave Tour in Javea ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Paddle SUP Secret Blue Lagoon & Cave Tour in Javea
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesBenidormStand Up Paddleboarding - Costa BlancaSnorkeling - Costa BlancaStand Up Paddleboarding - AlicanteSnorkeling - AlicanteStand Up Paddleboarding - ValenciaSnorkeling - ValenciaCategory