10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle.
Service of an English-speaking chauffer guide.
Hotel pickup and drop off from Bentota.
1-boat safari through Madu river.
Water bottle (per-person).
Entrance tickets. (Lunuganga Estate, Madu River Boat Safari).
Food or drinks.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Bentota
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bentota City Tour and Galle from Bentota?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bentota City Tour and Galle from Bentota?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bentota City Tour and Galle from Bentota?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bentota City Tour and Galle from Bentota?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Bentota City Tour and Galle from Bentota
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBentotaBus Tours - Southern ProvinceCity Tours - Southern ProvinceFull-day Tours - Southern ProvinceBus Tours - KalutaraCity Tours - KalutaraFull-day Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - HikkaduwaCity Tours - HikkaduwaFull-day Tours - HikkaduwaCategory