2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See some of the best examples of wildlife in Sri Lanka on this overnight tour to Yala National Park. During the game drive in a 4x4 vehicle, look for leopards, mongoose, buffalo, sambhur, elephants, and other local wildlife. Learn about the flora and fauna of the park through guided commentary and take plenty of photos. Overnight in a Yala hotel is included, which eliminates the need for a rushed tour back and forth to Bentota in a single day.
- Private tour for just you and your party
- Overnight accommodations
- Jeep safari within the park
- Guide provides in-depth commentary on the local wildlife
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Jeep Hire to Yala Park.
Food and drinks, other than specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We are Arranging Pickups from All the Hotels In Bentota
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OTN WORLD PVT LTD
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 02 Day Leopard Safari in Yala from Bentota?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 02 Day Leopard Safari in Yala from Bentota?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 02 Day Leopard Safari in Yala from Bentota?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 02 Day Leopard Safari in Yala from Bentota?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private 02 Day Leopard Safari in Yala from Bentota
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursSafarisMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBentotaBus Tours - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceOvernight Tours - Southern ProvinceSafaris - Southern ProvinceMulti-day Tours - Southern ProvinceBus Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - KalutaraOvernight Tours - KalutaraSafaris - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - KalutaraBus Tours - HikkaduwaNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaOvernight Tours - HikkaduwaSafaris - HikkaduwaMulti-day Tours - HikkaduwaCategory