3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the town of Bentota from the comfort of your own private tuk-tuk with this village tour. You'll get the chance to see baby turtles at a turtle hatchery, visit the Big Buddha Temple in Kande Viharaya, take a boat safari along the Bentota River, and spend time in spice gardens and visiting handicraft galleries along the way.
- Explore Bentota by tuk-tuk
- See baby turtles at a local hatchery
- Visit a beautiful Buddhist temple
- Private tour for just you and your party
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up bentota/aluthgama/iduruwa/beruwala/kosgoda hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY daytoursrilanka
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeTuk Tuk Tours Eco ToursHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBentotaNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceTuk Tuk Tours - Southern ProvinceEco Tours - Southern ProvinceHalf-day Tours - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - KalutaraTuk Tuk Tours - KalutaraEco Tours - KalutaraHalf-day Tours - KalutaraNature and Wildlife - HikkaduwaTuk Tuk Tours - HikkaduwaEco Tours - HikkaduwaHalf-day Tours - HikkaduwaCategory