- Learn about and prepare Italian dishes during this private culinary class
- Enjoy welcome drinks, plus a three-course meal with Italian wine and espresso
- Take a guided tour of a local market (optional)
- Listen as your host explains the history of each dish over dinner
Departure & Return
My address is not far from the city center. It's 15 minutes away on foot.
|Monday:||05:00 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Tuesday:||05:00 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Wednesday:||05:30 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Thursday:||05:30 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Friday:||05:30 PM - 08:30 PM|
|Saturday:||06:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
|Sunday:||05:00 PM - 08:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Let us know if you have allergies or dietary restrictions before booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Michele's Kitchen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Eat like a local not like a tourist.
- "I would recommend this to anyone who wants to have a unique experience learning to cook something new and spend time with a lovely family over a meal." See review