Departure & Return
7pm at the public dock in Malgrate, Piazza Garibaldi
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We recommend: water, comfy clothes and shoes, windproof jacket, bags or backpacks that can be completely closed / sunglassed, swimsuit and towel in hot summer nights
- Most travelers can participate
- Lofe vests available on board for you to swim in complete safety
- Exclusive experience for two people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Orizzonti Lake Como
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Love, Sail & Taste: Romantic sunset experience on Lake Como.