2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
1 skipper + 1 assistant on board
Aperitivo with Prosecco and appetisers
2,5 hours on a sail boat
Transfer from/to your accommodation (available on request at extra charge)
extra drinks and food
Departure & Return
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi , Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 23864 Malgrate LC, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
7pm: at the public dock in Piazza Garibaldi, Malgrate (LC)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We recommend: Water, Comfy clothes and shoes, windproof jacket, bags or backpacks that can be fully closed / sunglasses, swimsuit and towel in hot summer nights
- Life vests available on board for you to swim in complete safety
- Maximum 6/8 people on board in accordance to the available boat
- Pls contact us for kids under 8 years of age
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Orizzonti Lake Como
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sailing at Sunset on Lake Como: How to escape from daily routine?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sailing at Sunset on Lake Como: How to escape from daily routine?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sailing at Sunset on Lake Como: How to escape from daily routine?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Sailing at Sunset on Lake Como: How to escape from daily routine
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBergamoSailing - LombardyCategory