- Take a guided nature tour around Lake Como from Varenna
- Learn about the local wildlife and see the ;Greenway of the Patriarchs’
- Enjoy a guided tour of around Villa Monastero and its gardens
- This small-group tour is limited to 15 travelers
Departure & Return
Next to ferry ticket office - At 9,30 AM The starting point is reached by ferry, by bus or by train.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- It is required trekking shoes and clothing suitable for the season
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cristina Maria Rita Rovelli
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff