Departure & Return
In front of Palazzo Frizzoni, seat of the Municipality of Bergamo
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Sanitary restrictions: all travelers must wear the mask both outdoors and indoors and must respect social distancing. Guides are also required to comply with all the indicated safety rules.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Multiservizi Bergamo - Agenzia di servizi per privati, imprese, ricreativi e turistici
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience