4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
3 Nights accommodation in below mentioned hotels or similar
Private English speaking guide in each cities on sightseeing days.
Deluxe Air-conditioned private vehicle with English speaking chauffeur as per tour program.
Applicable GST (government taxes).
1 Boat Safari in Bhitarakanika National Park
1 Jeep safari in Similipal Tiger Reserve
Or anything not mentioned above.
Any air fare
Expenses of personal nature like liquor, laundry, tips, telephone, fax, internet etc.
Main Meals, Lunch or dinner unless mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup from all hotels in Bhubaneswar
- Biju Patnaik International Airport, Airport Rd, Aerodrome Area, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751020, India
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/1/2020 - 9/30/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Agora Voyages OPC Pvt. Ltd.
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bhubaneshwar to Bhitarkanika Mangroves Forest & Similipal Tiger Reserve Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bhubaneshwar to Bhitarkanika Mangroves Forest & Similipal Tiger Reserve Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bhubaneshwar to Bhitarkanika Mangroves Forest & Similipal Tiger Reserve Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bhubaneshwar to Bhitarkanika Mangroves Forest & Similipal Tiger Reserve Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bhubaneshwar to Bhitarkanika Mangroves Forest & Similipal Tiger Reserve Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBhubaneswarBus Tours - OdishaMulti-day Tours - OdishaHistorical Tours - OdishaBus Tours - KolkataMulti-day Tours - KolkataHistorical Tours - KolkataBus Tours - DhakaMulti-day Tours - DhakaHistorical Tours - DhakaCategory