- Guided snorkeling at Kealakekua Bay with provided equipment
- Catch sight of dolphins and humpback whales, depending on the season
- Snacks and beverages included in the price of your snorkeling tour
- Unobstructed views of the scenic Kona coastline from the water
Departure & Return
We launch from the boat ramp dock at KEAUHOU BAY, KAILUA-KONA. Parking is on the street. Walk past boat trailer parking to boat ramp. Look to your right for our crew checking in guests at picnic table next to restrooms. Always allow 20-30 minutes’ drive time from airport or downtown Kailua- Kona.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child under 6
- Must be comfortable swimming
- Electronic Waiver required to be signed prior to tour
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must be under 285 lbs
- Must be able to climb up a metal ladder to get back in the boat
- Our vessels are RHIBS (seating is on a pontoon).
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with neck problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dolphin Discoveries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.