4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Sport fishing fanatics and those who want to learn won't want to miss this four-hour, family-friendly fishing boat excursion off the coast of Kona. You'll not only get a chance to learn fishing techniques and try your hand at catching local fish, but you'll also learn about local history and culture.
- Set sail on the beautiful waters off the coast of Kona
- All fishing equipment is provided
- Learn all about fishing techniques from your expert crew
- Small group sizes keep this tour intimate
Saved to wishlist!
Cooler with ice for your beverages and food
Knowledgeable captain and crew
All fishing equipment
Food and drinks (guests should bring your own food and beverages, adult beverages allowed, please no glass bottles)
Departure & Return
74-425 Kealakehe Pkwy, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USA
Bite Me Sportfishing Logo and Charter Shop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- 48 hour Cancellation policy, charter is non refundable within 48 hours of your trip.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bite Me Sportfishing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It was a good experience and would recommend it for all of you mightly or not so mighty fisher people." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Kona Sport-Fishing Share Charter
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursTours & SightseeingBig Island of HawaiiWater Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiWater Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiWater Tours - OahuHalf-day Tours - OahuCategory
Kapaau Tours & TicketsKilauea Iki Crater Tours & TicketsSt. Benedict's Painted Church Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Mokuola) Tours & TicketsImiloa Astronomy Center Tours & TicketsMauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory Tours & TicketsKolekole Falls Tours & TicketsMountain Thunder Coffee Plantation Tours & TicketsAkaka Falls Tours & TicketsHonokohau Harbor Tours & TicketsWaikoloa Village Tours & TicketsKona Coffee Living History Farm Tours & TicketsOnomea Bay Tours & TicketsKahua Ranch Tours & TicketsKekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park) Tours & TicketsHawi Tours & TicketsWailuku River State Park Tours & TicketsKilauea Volcano Tours & TicketsKapoho Tours & TicketsHamakua Coast Tours & Tickets