8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Set sail along Hawaii’s Kona Coast and try your luck fishing for blue and striped marlin, spearfish, bigeye tuna, and ono. With this full-day private boat charter, enjoy a personalized experience and an itinerary tailored to your preferences and the daily conditions. Maximize your chances of reeling in a big catch with expert tips, and soak up the scenery as you cruise along the coast.
- Fish for bigeye tuna, spearfish, and more along Hawaii’s Kona Coast
- Bring your lunch and drinks to store in the onboard cooler
- Expert fishing tips and advice from your experienced crew
- Private small-boat charter with space for up to 10 passengers
Saved to wishlist!
Cooler with ice for your beverages and food
Knowledgeable captain and crew
All fishing equipment
Food and drinks (guests should bring your own food and beverages, adult beverages allowed, please no glass bottles)
Snorkel equipment (upon request, please notify office 24-hours in advance)
Departure & Return
Bite Me Sport Fishing , 74-425 Kealakehe Pkwy #1, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bite Me Sportfishing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Kona Sport-Fishing Large Group Private Charter Full Day
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBig Island of HawaiiWater Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiWater Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiWater Tours - OahuFull-day Tours - OahuCategory
Rainbow Falls Tours & TicketsKahua Ranch Tours & TicketsCaptain Cook Monument Tours & TicketsLiliuokalani Gardens Tours & TicketsKapoho Tours & TicketsRoyal Kona Coffee Center Tours & TicketsIsaac Hale Beach Park Tours & TicketsHilo Cruise Port Tours & TicketsHonokohau Harbor Tours & TicketsKaʻu Coffee Mill Tours & TicketsKolekole Falls Tours & TicketsKalapana Tours & TicketsWaimea Tours & TicketsKona Cloud Forest Sanctuary Tours & TicketsNaha Stone Tours & TicketsSaddle Road (Hawaii Route 200) Tours & TicketsWaikoloa Village Tours & TicketsOriginal King Kamehameha Statue Tours & TicketsHilo Farmers Market Tours & TicketsKeauhou Bay Tours & Tickets