- Snorkel at two top sites: Honaunau Bay and Kealakekua Bay
- Incredible marine life sightings including dolphins, turtles, and whales
- No snorkeling experience necessary: equipment and instruction provided
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 14 people
Departure & Return
Check in at our office in Keauhou Bay just past the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Swimming & snorkeling experience not necessary but recommended
- Must be able to climb a short pool ladder
- Women that are pregnant and individuals with back injuries are restricted
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Quest Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff