- Zip around the coast of the Big Island on a speedboat
- Boat size limited to 14 for a more personalized experience
- Great value combo experience of boat ride, wildlife watch and snorkeling
- Snorkel equipment, snacks and drinks are all provided
Departure & Return
Meeting location link below: [Click map here](https://goo.gl/maps/59CC4vHM65U4qiVr8) https://goo.gl/maps/RrrX7eR8zH1WE2UD6 "MUST click the blue directions button" Meet us under the brown pavilion with grey benches! why we might not be there? Unloading guest from another tour, boat traffic, ETC.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kona Snorkel Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "I'd recommend anyone on the tour be in good physical shape and a decent swimmer, as you may need to swim around quite a bit to stay near the dolphins." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews