- Travel by speedboat to the best spots for snorkeling
- Get insights into marine life from the guide
- Includes snacks and soft beverages: No need to bring your own
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
Departure & Return
Meeting location link below: [Click map here](https://goo.gl/maps/59CC4vHM65U4qiVr8) https://goo.gl/maps/RrrX7eR8zH1WE2UD6 "MUST click the blue directions button" Meet us under the brown pavilion with grey benches! why we might not be there? Unloading guest from another tour, boat traffic, ETC.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kona Snorkel Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Wild Hawaiian Spinner Dolphins on Snorkel Boat Adventure!.
- "I'd recommend anyone on the tour be in good physical shape and a decent swimmer, as you may need to swim around quite a bit to stay near the dolphins." See review