4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy a day on the Kona coastline, without the crowds that are typical of most boat tours. This small-group tour takes you to a sandy cove to see dolphins surfing the waves. Afterward, you'll head to a reef for a snorkeling adventure (no experience required). No worries if you work up an appetite, a delicious lunch is included.
- Dolphin watch and reef snorkel tour from Kalaoa, Hawaii
- Small-group tour (maximum six): A crowd-free experience
- Learn about dolphin behavior and local marine life from your guide
- Includes snacks, beverages and lunch: No need to bring your own
Saved to wishlist!
2 Crew ( 1 Captain/ 1 Snorkel guide/ Dive guide)
All snorkel gears, wet suits, Dive Gear if applicable
Lunch: we cater to the discerning traveler; our meals can be vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, Kosher.
Snacks, fresh local fruits, juices, water, local beer (upon request)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (4 seasons and pier pick up only)
Departure & Return
Honokohau Small Boat Harbor, Kalaoa, HI 96740, USA
we are located in the big parking lot next to the boat ramp
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive unless you are doing a discovery dive. (min. 10 years old)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kona Ocean Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dolphin Watch and Reef Snorkel Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dolphin Watch and Reef Snorkel Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dolphin Watch and Reef Snorkel Adventure?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dolphin Watch and Reef Snorkel Adventure?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Dolphin Watch and Reef Snorkel Adventure
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursTours & SightseeingBig Island of HawaiiWater Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiWater Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiWater Tours - OahuHalf-day Tours - OahuCategory
Akaka FallsKilauea Iki CraterOriginal King Kamehameha StatueRoyal Kona Coffee CenterOnomea BayHamakua CoastKohala CoastCoconut Island (Mokuola)KapohoMauna Loa Macadamia Nut FactoryKaloko-Honokohau National Historical ParkHawiHawaiian Volcano ObservatoryHualalai VolcanoRainbow FallsImiloa Astronomy CenterHiilawe FallsAkatsuka Orchid GardensHonopua FarmKona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port