Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Snorkel in three separate locations
- Enjoy wildlife in its natural habitat
- Snorkeling and safety gear included
- Lunch and snacks included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Keauhou Bay, HI Address: 78-7138 Kaleiopapa Street Kailua Kona, HI 96740 Directions: FROM KAILUA-KONA/ALII DRIVE: Drive SOUTH on Alii Drive (Ocean on your right) Turn RIGHT at 1st STOPLIGHT (Alii Highway) Turn RIGHT at 2nd STOPLIGHT (Kamehameha III Road) Turn LEFT onto Dirt Road at Sea Quest Parking Sign Before Dead End Park in Dirt Parking Lot Walk Across Sandy Volleyball Court and small pier parking lot. Sea Quest is located within the white one-story building. FROM VOLCANO AND POINTS SOUTH: Take Highway 11 toward Kailua-Kona Turn LEFT on Kamehameha III Road (near mile marker 118) Drive THROUGH Two STOPLIGHTS Turn LEFT onto Dirt Road at Sea Quest Parking Sign Before Dead End Park in Dirt Parking Lot Walk Across Sandy Volleyball Court and small pier parking lot. Sea Quest is located within one-story building. Dates: See Availability
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Swimming & Snorkeling Experience recommended
- Must be able to climb a short pool ladder
- Women that are pregnant and individuals with back injuries are restricted
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Quest Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff