Explore our promoted experiences
- Stay warm with included winter clothes, hot drinks and a light dinner
- Pose for group sunset and star-gazing photos included with the tour
- Choose from three different pickup and drop-off locations
- Intimate small-group experience with a maximum of eight people
Departure & Return
By the Mcdonald in the Target's parking area
By the Island Gourmet Market's back entrance in front of parking lot
By parking lot in the park
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please check the message through Viator we will send after confirmation of your booking, about pickup time and location.
- Please note that we do not take any responsibility or liability for any damage or loss caused through the parking
- Operated by Hawaiian Eyes Tour
- Not recommended for person weight more than 300lb
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for person having respiratory problem such as asthma
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaiian Eyes Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms