- Snorkel cruise along Kealakekua Bay
- Snorkeling adventure in the warm waters
- Delicious breakfast including Kona coffee and snacks
- Huge water slide
- Lunch including garden and cheeseburgers
Departure & Return
Check in 30 minutes prior to departure at the Fair Wind office located on Keauhou Bay. Each guest over the age of 2 must wear protective face coverings.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you arrive in sheltered Kealakekua Bay, the next 2.5 hours are reserved for swimming, snorkeling and splashing with marine life. Take a turn on the 15-foot (4.5-meter) waterslide or the high jump platform from the ship, or follow schools of colorful fish as they flit and dart about the reef.
While you’re enjoying the clear waters or lounging out on the deck, the captain will be firing up the barbecue grill for a lunch of burgers at sea. There are also garden burgers and vegetarian options for your meal with an ocean view, as well as a wide selection of beverages available for purchase on board.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fair Wind Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Morning Kealakekua Snorkel Tour.