3 hours (Approx.)
Spend an evening immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture with this excursion to the Royal Kona Resort Luau. Choose your ideal time for the outing — the luau occurs four nights a week — then enjoy a shell lei greeting, a lei workshop, and an Imu ceremony with a delicious roasted pig. Sip Mai-Tais while admiring beautiful views of Kailua Bay.
- Experience Hawaiian food and culture with an evening at Royal Kona Resort
- Take advantage of flexible planning and choose a day that fits your schedule
- Enjoy a traditional Imu ceremony with a pig roasted in an underground oven
- Savor a complimentary dinner and Mai Tais while marveling at beautiful views
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointRoyal Kona Resort Luau, 75-5852 Alii Dr, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-1310
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Kona Resort Luau
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 122019P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFamily-friendly Shows Dinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsBig Island of HawaiiDining Experiences - HawaiiFamily-friendly Shows - HawaiiDinner and Show - HawaiiDining Experiences - MauiFamily-friendly Shows - MauiDinner and Show - MauiDining Experiences - OahuFamily-friendly Shows - OahuDinner and Show - OahuCategory
Kilauea VolcanoMountain Thunder Coffee PlantationHawaii Tropical Botanical Garden Kahaluu Beach ParkKona Coffee Living History FarmKaumana Caves State ParkOnomea BayChain of Craters RoadWaikoloa VillageKeauhou BayHawiCrater Rim DriveHualalai VolcanoLiliuokalani GardensHonaunau BayHawaiian Volcano ObservatoryHulihee PalaceMauna LoaCaptain Cook MonumentPuako Bay