- Take a sunset cruise on the luxurious trimaran Hokulani with drinks and snacks offered onboard
- Sail to ‘Manta Ray Village’ to observe the tropical ocean giants in their natural habitat
- Float on the water’s surface on a one-of-a-kind “manta floatation device”and see the creatures down below
- Feel secure with an expert led safety briefing and use of all snorkel gear
Departure & Return
Check in 15 minutes prior to departure at the Sea Paradise Van located at Keauhou Bay's finger pier at the end of 78-7130 Kaleiopapa Street continuing past the boat ramps. You may find parking along Kaleiopapa Street and it will be approximately a 5 minute walk to the pier.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 44 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Paradise
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands